Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Arizona Vacation


We just got back from a little 5 day vacation in Arizona.  It was a lot of fun.  Hailey did great on her first plane ride.  Hailey loved swimming and watching all of the new people.  She was wore out each day and slept great while we were there!  She is happy to be home to see her kitties again and play with her toys though.  Here are some pictures.


Ready to go swimming

What is this big yellow thing?!

I'm swimming!!  :)


Hailey and Daddy

Exhausted.  I tried falling asleep in the pool.


I love bottles of water.  I was pretty happy when I got a really big bottle!!!

Taking a nap on the way to the zoo.

I'm ready for the zoo!

Me and my giraffey.

Yawning in the pool... swimming is really exhausting.

Just playing.

Petting zoo at the hotel.  She liked the bunnies, but nothing else.


Me and my Wocket!

No comments:

Post a Comment